Your chance to change the world of money
TransferWise Bootcamp is a paid internship programme, but it's also much more than that. It's a chance to learn from the best and build real-world products that matter. And your entry point in TransferWise!
The 2019 Bootcamp starts in June and will last 3 months. Within the programme company is looking for the very best talent to join one of their engineering hubs in Tallinn, London, Budapest, Singapore or Cherkasy.
So if you are passionate about software engineering and ready to flip a gazillion dollar industry on its head, then this is your chance to be a part of it.
Is this you?
- A massive computer nerd (like us).
- Kick ass at full-stack modern web development (JVM and JS experience helps).
- Have built cool stuff which you can explain to your grandma.
- Want to have an actual impact on millions of people.
- When the DB goes nuts and your code goes sideways you keep your wits and find a solution.
How can you join (company requirements)?
- You need to apply - After we review your application and select you as a potential candidate, some tests will follow.
- Technical test - We'll do a little test on your technical abilities, just so we know you're not getting in over your head.
- Product thinking challenge - We make sure you have some grasp on figuring out what people actually need, and how to provide that for them.
TransferWise was founded in 2011 with a clear mission: Money without borders - so people and businesses can send and receive any currency effortlessly, whenever, wherever.
"The heart of what we do is international money transfer. And we’re committed to making it instant, convenient and fair for millions of people, all over the world. So, we’re not a bank. Not even close. In fact, we’re pretty much the opposite and we look again for passionate engineers to join our 2019 BootCamp Programme."
More information about Bootcamp -> https://transferwise.com/gb/about/bootcamp