PitchBook is the leading provider for Private Equity, Venture Capital, and M&A intelligence. Built on a state of the art financial B2B platform, it provides a complete solution for searching, reporting, analyzing and visualizing financial data, plus it provides comprehensive analytics and financial workflow tools. As recognition, the PitchBook platform has been 6-time finalists of the best Financial & Market Data Information Solution SIIA CODiE Awards in the last 6 years and 4 times winner.
PitchBook is serving investment professionals and is used by thousands of customers, including large corporations (including Google and Microsoft), serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms (Andreessen Horowitz, Summit Partners, and others), investment banks (for example, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan), law, accounting and recruiting firms (KPMG, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Spencer Stuart, etc.) and many others.
- 3+ years of QA experience;
- Strong understanding of Web and mobile usability and best practices;
- Strong understanding of test methodologies;
- Automation experience;
- English level: upper intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- 1 year at a leading position;
- Manage and organize sub-team work;
- Effectively communicate product-related issues to the team;
- Analyze product requirements, develop product test strategy;
- Create, manage and control test documentation;
- Analyze and report on test results;
- Support and mentor junior team members.
- A team of experienced professionals, ready to share their knowledge and skills
- Competitive salary according to your professional skills and expectations
- Convenient office location and cozy workspace
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid vacation days
- Free English courses
- Creative corporate events
- Decent compensation package
If you are interested in working at SPD-Ukraine, we'd like to know about it. Please, send us your CV and cover letter using our Online contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.