Company: SPD - Ukraine
NimbleCommerce is white-label platform providing e-commerce solutions and services for publishers and merchants. The product helps merchants sell their own pre-paid offers and gift cards through a network of publisher branded sites. Its services include an e-commerce platform, merchandising and promotions system, offer redemption system for merchants, syndication platform, mobile capabilities, email campaign management, analytics, and reporting. Platform is running on 4 clusters located in different parts of the world and hosts ~400 publisher's branded e-commerce sites. Clusters are connected by own network allowing to supply & reserve offers, establish online contracts between publishers and powerful reporting system.
- 2+ years of experience in QA (web testing area);
- Experience in creation/maintenance test documentation;
- Clear understanding of basic software development and testing processes; Experience and familiarity with bug tracking tools;
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML/CSS;
- Responsible, with a strong attention to details;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- English - Intermediate or higher.
- Analyze business and technical specifications/requirements;
- Create test scenarios, test cases, checklists, test results reports and bug reports;
- Perform functional and usability testing for WEB applications, troubleshoot defects;
- Proactive status reporting to QA Lead;
- Provide recommendations to QA Lead on ways to improve processes, systems, tools;
- Work and collaborate with team members across regions (North America and Europe);
- Continuous learning of new tools, approaches, and frameworks.
- A team of experienced professionals, ready to share their knowledge and skills
- Competitive salary according to your professional skills and expectations
- Convenient office location and cozy workspace
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid vacation days
- Free English courses
- Creative corporate events
- Decent compensation package
If you are interested in working at SPD-Ukraine, we'd like to know about it. Please, send us your CV and cover letter using our Online contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.