NimbleCommerce is white-label platform providing e-commerce solutions and services for publishers and merchants. The product helps merchants sell their own pre-paid offers and gift cards through a network of publisher branded sites. Its services include an e-commerce platform, merchandising and promotions system, offer redemption system for merchants, syndication platform, mobile capabilities, email campaign management, analytics, and reporting. Platform is running on 4 clusters located in different parts of the world and hosts ~400 publisher's branded e-commerce sites. Clusters are connected by own network allowing to supply & reserve offers, establish online contracts between publishers and powerful reporting system.
- strong leadership skills;
- 4+ years experience on team lead position managing 7+ people;
- strong technical background, experience in SOA;
- excellent analytical skills;
- free spoken English;
- self-starting person who can proactively identify and solve problems and tasks independently;
- self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver outcomes with minimal direct supervision is required;
- proactive, results-oriented personality;
- experience in E-commerce is a plus.
- organize cross functional team to handle part of strategic project directions;
- plan scope, deliver outcomes to production;
- team members growth, establish and track personal goals;
- business trips to customer's offices.
- A team of experienced professionals, ready to share their knowledge and skills
- Competitive salary according to your professional skills and expectations
- Convenient office location and cozy workspace
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid vacation days
- Free English courses
- Creative corporate events
- Decent compensation package
If you are interested in working at SPD-Ukraine, we'd like to know about it. Please, send us your CV and cover letter using our Online contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.