InterLink Company has been working on the market of custom software development since 2000. Being one of the first companies to join the Agile movement, InterLink actively applies SCRUM for cross-functional teams. The company provides the training course encouraging the professional growth at various levels. There are three development centers in Ukraine and the representative office in Great Britain. Among our customers: Nokia, Xerox.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Have at least 1 year of experience in team management;
- Have strong leadership skills;
- Be an effective communicator;
- Be able to take responsibility for his own decisions and the decisions made by the project team;
- Be highly organized, result oriented and attentive to details;
- Be self-motivated, proactive, with ability to multitask, to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Have desire to learn and develop himself;
- Have ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment;
- Have good English written and spoken skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Have analytical mindset;
- Presentation skills.
- To deliver software projects;
- To manage and supervise the project team;
- Be responsible for analysis, planning and reporting;
- Communicate with the customer and the team effectively;
- To meet deadlines.
- Formal employment and attractive compensation package;
- High salary depending on the candidate professional level;
- Mentoring on professional development;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Conference attendance and trips (at will);
- Friendly staff, creative corporate events, focused interest groups;
- Free English language courses;
- Office convenient location
For more information please follow this link: