Company: Master of Code Global
Master of Code Global — first and foremost, it relates to people. People who develop truly amazing products and are proud of them. Therefore, we do our best in order to ensure the comfort of our people in relation both to the process and to the technology.
We create a special atmosphere and support our corporate culture, because our people are Masters! We love drive, fun and every single one of them can say «I share my passion here».
More about our community: https://www.facebook.com/masters.community/
Why do we open the vacancy?
We take care of our TEAM, we grow constantly and the quantity of projects as well, so we decided to open the position of Project Manager.
Which professional skills do we need?
- Analytical mindset
- Understanding of Agile analytics
- Experience in use of JIRA, Basecamp, Redmine
- Excellent negotiation skills, company-oriented
- Flexibility and multitasking
- Be as a learning machine
- It’s important for person to follow all innovations in the world of IT, keep abreast of the latest mobile leading trends
Advanced level of English to be able to interact with clients.
What will you do?
- Lead the project on Scrum
- Follow the project plan
- Prepare the technical specs
- Inform the team about the goals of the project, support communications in team
- Specifying definition of done
- Motivate and support the good atmosphere in team, give the feedback
- Monitoring the project, timely reporting to the client
- Daily sync up calls. Weekly demo for the client
- Check the quality of work results before the delivery
- Delivery work in time;
- Keep project documentation up to date
- Conduct mini retrospective with team after each Sprint Demo;
- Conduct public retrospective after the end of the phase/project in the Master of Code Global office.
Details of selection process:
- Is interview in English?
Part of the interview is in English — so we could estimate the level of spoken English.
How many stages of interview, with whom?
- 2 stages of interview
- During the first interview we define, how the person can join the team, then we send test task.
- If the test task is well done — we set up the second interview with the team lead of the project.
What do we offer?
- Comfortable office, atmosphere and flexible time-table;
- Constant development and training sessions, improvement of your English skills (two times a week in small groups);
- Cool and original events, joint activities of interests;
- Legal support, adequate remuneration other daily pleasant details.
Thank you for your attention! And we are looking for your CV’s) https://www.work.ua/jobs/2364347/